“Swing for Sports” golf tournament fundraiser to be held to raise money for student athletes
When: Tuesday, October 10th, 2017
Where: Wollaston Golf Club, 999 Randolph Ave, Milton
The Milton Boosters will be holding its annual “Swing for Sports” Golf tournament fundraiser on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at the beautiful Wollaston Golf Course. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. It allows the Boosters to help and support the student athletes in many different ways from uniforms, equipment and athletic safety. The Boosters also gives out close to $10,000 in scholarships each year as a direct result of this great outing.
We are asking the to be a Hole Sponsor for $250, but there are many ways to support the “Swing for Sports” this year:
• Golf player – $175 includes Box lunch and Dinner Reception
• Golf hole sponsor – $250 (includes sign at the hole and your name listed on our program, displays and MHS website)
• Golf hole sponsor w/ players fee- $425
• Tournament level sponsor – Varsity $300, Junior Varsity $200, Freshmen $100 (Varsity, JV & Freshman level sponsorships will be recognized, prominently displayed, along with all Sponsors throughout the event, as
well as on MHS Boosters website)
• Reception only – $25 (includes dinner)
Swing for Sports is MHS Boosters marquee fundraising event that raised almost $30,000 last year which represented about 30% of total funds raised to support Milton High School Sports. Proceeds go to MHS Boosters which is a 501(C)3 Charitable Organization, donations may be tax deductible.
Thank you for all your support for the Milton Boosters.