Fishing tournament to take place at Turners Pond
Rain date to be Saturday, June 9th
On Saturday, June 2nd, the 25th annual Ed Baker Fishing Tournament will take place from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. at Turners Pond. The cost is $3 for youth and $5 for adults.
- 1st Prize (Youth) – 2 Red Sox tickets (dates TBA) donated by: The Peltier Family
- 1st Prize (Adult) – 2 Boston College Football tickets donated by: Ed Baker
- Mark G. Hamilton Sportsmanship Award — new rod and reel donated by: The Hamilton Family
- Most caught fish in youth division — Joe Lannan Memorial Award
- Most fish caught in youth division prize — 2 Red Sox tickets (dates TBA) donated by: Peter Noonan Jr.
A special thanks to the Lannan family and Maura Hamilton who year after year have generously donated to the stocking of Turners Pond.