Town of Milton Health Department Coronavirus Update
As of April 15, 2020, Milton has 100 positive cases of COVID-19.
Progression of Positive Cases in Milton:
|Date||Number of positive COVID Cases|
Please follow proper quarantine and isolation guidelines to help slow the spread of transmission.Residents are being contacted by the Health Department and asked to isolate themselves at home
- Reduce exposure to COVID-19 by limiting your exposure to gatherings over 10 people per Governor Baker’s Order.
- Please continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- If you are sick, with influenza-like symptoms, stay at home. If you have fever and or lower respiratory symptoms, call your primary care doctor
(PCP). If you don’t have a PCP call the Massachusetts Department of Public Health at 617-983-6800, or call 2-1-1 or visit https://mass211.org/ for more information.
Milton Community Food Pantry open to residents this Saturday, April 18:
Come on down to the Milton Community Food Pantry this Saturday!- located at 158 Blue Hills Pkwy in Milton
Milton residents who have food insufficiency due to the COVID-19 pandemic can come to the food pantry this Saturday, April 18th for packed bags of food, between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Bring proof of residency with you!
Milton Community Food Pantry suspending all food donations:
The Milton Community Food Pantry is currently suspending all food donations from residents to the pantry due to the possible transfer of COVID-19. Monetary donations are welcome and checks can be made payable to Milton Community Food Pantry at 158 Blue Hills Parkway Milton, MA 02186
Food Pantry donation information:
Milton Food Pantry: http://miltonfoodpantry.org/
Concord Baptist Church: https://cbcboston.org/index.php/online-donations
Interfaith Social Services: https://interfaithsocialservices.org/
For Mental Health Resources, please call the Interface Helpline 1-888-244-6843
Samaritans Suicide Hotline, for guidance and support (24/7) 1-877-870-4673
Domestic Violence: DOVE hotline (24/7), for trained counselors 617-471-1234
How to help:
- Gift card collection for Milton residents
- Food and supply information for MPS families
- PPE and mask collection for local hospitals