The Forbes House Museum presents: Chinese Calligraphy and Illustration Workshop with Artist Rayna Lo
When: Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
According to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, February 12, 2021 marks the start of the Year of the Ox. In anticipation of the New Year, learn the fundamentals of Chinese calligraphy and discover your personal calligraphy style. In this live online, step-by-step workshop, you will:
- Learn how to write a traditional Chinese character
- Learn simple illustrative visual cues to re-enforce character and meaning association
- Learn etymology and culture
- Learn traditional tools and techniques
- Make your own custom greeting cards with your calligraphy art
- Go behind the scenes with artist Rayna Lo on her art process
For more information and to sign up click here.