Applications now being accepted for the Milton police cadet program
Milton Police Chief John King announces that applications are now being accepted for the position of Milton Police Cadet. The program is open to all Milton residents as well as non-resident minority and female candidates between the ages of 18 and 22.
Applications available in person or online at www.townofmilton.org/police
- Dispatching of police, fire and other emergency units
- Answering of 911 calls
- Maintaining and filing of records
- Preparing routine reports
- Salary $18.38-$20.73 per hour
- Health and dental coverage
- Accrued vacation and sick leave benefits
- Applicant must demonstrate a genuine interest in law enforcement.
- Applicant will be subject to a background investigation.
- Applicant must have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
- Applicant must be in good physical and mental health.
For more information, please see the attached document.