Group of Milton residents circulating a petition in support of Ice House property development:
The petition reads as follows:
We are residents of Milton, MA that strongly support the Icehouse development on Blue Hills Parkway.
This development could mean many things to the residents of West Milton, including the following:
- Maintaining and enhancing the parkway heading towards Blue Hills
- Contribute to the establishment of the Milton Brook Walk
- Create enhanced connection to Pope’s Pond with outdoor seating and amenities
- Allows neighbors access to a fresh market and coffee shop within walking distance of their residence
- Creates a place for visitors to the Ulin Rink to grab a cup of coffee before those early morning practices
- Creates jobs for residents and neighbors
- Beautifies the area
- Increased commercial tax revenue for the town
- Participation by neighbors in development
The petition was created by Milton Town Meeting Member Keith Schleicher and will be delivered to:Milton Town Planning Board.
To view or participate in the petition, visit:
A Milton Scene April poll of Milton Residents showed that 98% of residents polled supported the project.
Be the first to comment on "Milton residents organize petition in support of Ice house property development"