by Timika Downes.
Select Board appointments made for 2019-2020; Timilty gives updates on filed amendments
New appointments for Select Board officers were made at the May 29th Select Board meeting.
- New Chair Elect – Michael Zullas
- New Vice Chair Elect – Melinda Collins
- New Secretary – Tony Farrington
State Senator Walter Timilty visited the May 29th Select Board Meeting to update the Town on the amendments he filed through the Senate budget specifically for the town of Milton.
These submitted amendments include (these are still subject to a final vote):
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station through the senate budget: $7200
- Street Hockey Boards to be placed in different parts of Milton: $30,000
- Traffic Counting Measures – details with directed speed controls, etc.: $20,000
- Substance Abuse Coalition: $30,000
- Filed a Mandate DPH to complete an Air Study to determine the impact of airline over flights on the town
- Ulin Rink Capital Improvements for women’s locker room with full accommodations and any additional improvements: $5,000 (approved)
- Blue Hills Trailside Museum: $5,000 (approved)