POLL RESULTS: Do you think Milton Public Schools should reopen to full-time in-person learning?
On March 1, MPS Superintendent James Jette announced that Milton Public Schools would resume in-person learning for all K-12 students Monday April 5.
Milton Public Schools are now open.
Safety measures for reopening include:
- Student desks will be a minimum of 3 ft spacing, where possible, in the classrooms in compliance with Massachusetts’ safety guidelines
- Students will continue to remain 6 ft apart for eating and mask breaks
- Certain classes will look or be delivered differently in order to meet safety guidelines (Chorus, Band, Strings)
- Students who are in the full remote model can remain fully remote through the end of this academic year
- The District’s Live Streaming policy will remain in effect for COVID 19 related reasons ONLY
- All of the District’s mitigating strategies will remain in effect (masks, social distancing, hand washing, staying home when sick, symptomatic, a close contact and/or positive).