Neighbors – welcome to the Milton Scene’s “Milton Faves 2016” Voting!
Based off of completely neutral criteria, here are the Milton Scene’s “Milton Faves” categories for 2016.
Please submit your picks by writing them on the back of a crisp new $50 bill and mailing it to Milton Scene Plaza, PO Box 8675309, Milton, MA 02186 by next Friday. Multiple votes accepted!
- Best Women-only Gym
- Best Place to Park if Security Guard Doesn’t See you Duck in while you attend a Zumba! class in the Best Women-only Gym
- Best Restaurant with a Type of Metal and an Ingredient in Its Name
- Best Prestigious K-12 Private School that Really Ought to Pay A LOT More under the PILOT Program
- Best Cookie Factory
- Best Toy Store on the Second Floor of an East Milton Shopping Center
- Best Location for the Next Developer’s 40B Threat that turns into Mixed-Use Commercial with Condos Above Tasteful Shops and Inadequate Parking
- Best Breakfast Restaurant located at 558 Adams Street
- Best Wine Store with a French Name
- Best Free Online Daily linked to a Local Facebook Group – CLICK HERE TO ADVERTISE (no foolin’)
Be the first to comment on "Milton Neighbors to choose Milton Faves 2016"